Pinterest Offical Page : Pinto.live
Facebook Group: Amigurumi Free Patterns
Facebook Offical Page: Amigurumi Free Pinto
The most current amigurumi crochet toy models, we continue to meet you. In this article, a great amigurumi doll free crochet pattern is waiting for you.
You can find everything about amigurumi on our website.
La Mia Diamond ip;
1 piece White (L001)
1 piece Gray (L162)
1 Pomegranate flower (L163)
1 pcs Skin color (L156)
1 piece Bordeaux (L065)
1pcs Yellow color (L003)
2.5 mm crochet hook
Fiber, Scissors, Needle
sc: single crochet
hdc: half double crochet
dc: Double crochet
vhdc: increase half double crochet
vdc: Increase double crochet
Blo: knit from the back loop
Legs, Body and Head
We start with white.
1)Magic ring into 6sc
2) 6inc (12sc)
9-11) 12sc (Gray)
12-14) 12sc (White)
15-17) 12sc (Gray)
18-20) 12sc (White)
21-23) 12sc (Gray)
24-26) 12sc (White)
27-29) 12sc (Gray)
30-32) 12sc (White)
33-35) 12sc (Gray)
36-38) 12sc (White)
Leg one over. We connect the two legs by knitting the second leg in the same way and pulling 4 chains without cutting the rope. When we combine it we’ve reached 32 sc.
Now we continue our white rope for the body.
We continue with the color of pomegranate flower.
44) Blo 32sc
46) One stitch decrease on both sides, we reach 30sc.
47) (We knit straight along the line) 30sc
48) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 28sc.
50) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 26sc.
52) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 24sc.
54) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 22sc.
56) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 20sc.
57) On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 18sc.
You can fill the legs with the help of a skewer.58. On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 16sc.
We’il get the head together with the body.
We continue our skin color rope.
59)On both sides of the stitch decrease, we reach 14sc.
60)(1sc, 1inc) * 7 (21) (Repeating brackets 7 times and reaching 21sc.)
61) (2sc,1inc)*7 (28)
62) (3sc,1inc)*7 (35)
63) (4sc,1inc)*7 (42)
64) (5sc,1inc)*7 (49)
In this section we take a break and weave 10mm eyes between 71-72 rows, leaving 7sc empty in the middle. Seal the eyes with a lighter. Mouth, 4 lines below the eyes, centering the process.
76) (5sc,1dec)*7 (42)
77) (4sc,1dec)*7 (35)
78) (3sc,1dec)*7 (28)
79) (2sc,1dec)*7 (21)
80) (1sc,1dec)*7 (14)
81) We’re closing the 7 decrease mesh along the line.
When closing the head, we pass the thread through the front loops and tighten it thoroughly. Shutdown process bit.
As Blo, we knit the first row of the skirt.
2) 1sc, 1inc along the row
3) 2sc, 1inc along the row
4-10) Weaving the rows straight
11) (1sc, 1 space, 5dc, 1 space) We repeat throughout the row.
1) Magic ring into 16dc (White)
2) We make 16 peanuts (Burgundy)
3) We make 16 peanuts (Pomegranate flower)
We’re done. We fix our motif to the body with needles.
Handles (2 pieces)
We start with the skin color.
1) Magic ring into 5sc
2) 5inc (10)
6) (3sc, 1dec) * 2 (8)
Pomegranate flower color continue.
We fold our braid in half and cover it with 4sc. We cut our rope long.
We knit with our burgundy rope.
1) Magic ring into 6sc
2) 6inc (12)
3) 1sc, 1inc (18)
9) We’re knitting and knitting 14sc. We pull out 4 chains and combine them with SL-ST.
We’re sewing shoes on our baby’s legs.
It consists of 1 wig and 2 curls. We knit 3 pieces in total.
1) Magic ring into 6sc
2) 6inc (12)
3) (1sc,1inc)*6 (18)
4) (2sc,1inc)*6 (24)
5) (3sc,1inc)*6 (30)
6) (4sc,1inc)*6 (36)
7) (5sc,1inc)*6 (42)
8) (6sc,1inc)*6 (48)
9) (7sc,1inc)*6 (54)
15) (sc, hdc, dc, vdc, dc, hdc, dc, sc, sl-st)*3
1) We pull 55 chains.
2) We knit 1sc, 1inc along the row.
3) We weave vhdc along the line.
First we sew the curls on the wig.
Then we sew the wig on our baby’s head.